SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in midtown Manhattan. Our client needs to hire a Cloud Data Architect for a full time opportunity.
- Major Responsibilities:
- Experience designing and developing Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions.
- Help with Data Analytics, Data Insights
- Identify and address Data Quality issues
- Proficient writing SQL queries and programming including stored procedures and reverse engineering existing process
- Leverage SQL, programming language (Python or similar) and/or ETL Tools (Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, Talend, etc) to develop data pipeline solutions to ingest and exploit new and existing data sources.
- A significant contribution to an enterprise-wide Cloud Data Platform migration.
- Participate in the improvement of our DevOps initiatives
- 10+ years - Enterprise Data Management
- Extremely proficient in python
- Experience in Data Visualization tools
- 5+ years - SQL Server based development of large datasets
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong architectural and design skills (i.e. Cloud certification)
- Comfortable discussing enterprise level services independent of technology stack
- Experience with Cloud based data architectures, messaging, analytics
- Interest in being part of a cutting-edge team, driving the technical vision for a large enterprise
- Very strong communication skills
- Mentor and guide staff members
- Minimally a BA degree within an engineering and/or computer science discipline