SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in midtown Manhattan. Our client needs to hire a Vice President, ServiceNow Business Analyst for a full time opportunity.
Job Knowledge and Functional Responsibilities:
Service Management Transformation projects
- Participates in design, test and transition Service Management and Service Integration solutions within the Now Platform
- Performs thorough data analysis, while engaged in migration projects, in order to provide requirements for developers enabling configuration and customization
- Provides ‘Early Life Support’ - delivering Service Management and Service Integration services and handing over support to the future delivery teams
- Designs and execute E2E trainings and UAT.
Service Management Implementations
- Assists in gathering core configuration requirements, translate these into design model and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers,
- Captures customer’s and service providers’ requirements into stories, solution the approach and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers.
Service Management Remediation projects
- Assists Delivery teams to rectify issues and improve service delivered to the customers against ServiceNow Platform.
- ITIL Foundation+
- Scrum certified (desirable)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (must have)
- Must have the ability to:
- Be a team player and collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization
- learn quickly and draw meaningful conclusions from independent research
- manage multiple simultaneous priorities and deliverables
- understand and analyze business and IT requirements and provide appropriate solutions
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field, or MBA a plus.
- At least 5 years of proven track record as a ServiceNow Business analyst (must understand business rules, client scripts, and workflows) with a deeper understanding of ServiceNow best practices and trends
- Experienced in customer service / IT Operations roles to own incidents and guide the support teams on the technical front
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Must be familiar with ITIL and ITSM support processes and terminology.
- Experience in IT Service Management design, transition or operations processes
- Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of 2+ modules of Service Now Platform
- Understanding Scrum Methodology
- Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders; such as clients and internal team members
- Strong analytical skills are needed to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
- Facilitation skills to assist in gathering requirements in workshops and provide training to clients and internal team members
- Use of industry recognized technologies in order to facilitate work environment
- Demonstrated experience in communicating across all levels of an organization, at the most senior levels