SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in Jersey City, NJ. Our client needs to hire an OFAC Analyst / Data Architect / QA. This role is 100% remote opportunity.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the data analysis and documentation processes, development, testing, implementation, validation, and maintenance of OFAC models and scenarios used across the company.
- Design queries to perform data analytics, and data extractions across business databases using various data mining tools (such as SQL)
- Perform quantitative and qualitative data integrity analysis to ensure the integrity of data as required for transaction monitoring and sanctions screening.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of data used to prepare and report various metrics of the company to both internal and external parties using PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.
- Write formal and fact-based documentation of detailing work performed, including procedures, assumptions, and results/findings.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects such as system implementation, system model validation, etc.
- Respond to the internal audit, company’s risk assessment, KPMG audit and regulatory requests on all inquiries regarding OFAC during audit/examination and Model validation
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with Accuity Fircosoft sanction screening products preferably in a corporate banking industry
- Strong knowledge of OFAC regulatory requirements
- Basic knowledge of bank money transfer methods such as SWIFT, ACH, FEDWIRE and CHIPS etc.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Technical Skills:
- DBMS: Oracle 18C and higher is required
- Toad or SQL Developer is required
- Unix: shell scripts +
- VB scripts +
- Tidal Scheduler +
- Microsoft Office software (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)