This role will be primarily focused on shaping and driving solutions in the ServiceNow Platform.
- REST APIs
- SFTP and Messaging protocols
- Role Based Access Control constructs
- ServiceNow Platform
Preferred (but not mandatory) experience / expertise:
- Previous experience working in Agile teams that deliver in-house software products / services as well as vendor supplied solutions
- Familiarity with ServiceNow platform capabilities
- Familiarity with internal and external audits on technology and responding to requests for information
- Ability to map workflows, processes, journeys to use case stories, map data attributes for use cases, acceptance criteria
- Identifying data sets for automated testing, writing test steps and coordinating with engineering teams to write guidance/tech help documentation
- Reviewing test outcomes from QA team
- Conducting specific business analyst competencies including process definition and improvement, requirements definition/analysis, software/system testing, system documentation, and team leadership responsibilities
- Creating project artifacts such as requirements documents, design documents, implementation plans, governance plans, and organizational readiness plans for your engagements
- Working with Developers, Architects, Development Managers, Business Stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of a high-quality overall solution that meets business requirements
- Creating comprehensive, accurate business and functional requirements and presenting them clearly to the stakeholders and delivery team.
- Communicating clearly, professionally, and regularly with clients, partners, and development team
- Supporting business meetings, including requirements and architecture reviews, and delivering technical and business impact presentations with both IT team members as well as business users
- BA that is familiar with ServiceNow or enterprise ticketing system. Issues with vendor prematurely closing tickets. Manage ticket ques or tickets or that are not assigned.
- Simultaneously rebuilding servicenow to be a bit more user friendly