SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in midtown Manhattan that needs to hire a Senior IT Project Manager.
- Establish a master project plan across business and Management and Operations groups, coordinate and track tasks accordingly.
- Maintain project plans, ensure the projects are on schedule and handle potential delays.
- Coordinate and manage IT related projects including office buildouts, security related initiatives and business process implementations.
- Provide resource planning and set expectations for individuals and the project team.
- Ensure proper communications among project stakeholders, management, vendors, and others as appropriate. Hold regular team meetings to gather project updates.
- Provide management dashboards and briefings to facilitate senior sponsor meetings.
- Identify and assist in managing risks and dependencies related to the project.
- Oversee the development of training and communications plans for the rollout.
- Work closely with end users throughout deployments to ensure go-live readiness, adoption, and customer satisfaction.
- 5-10 years of project management experience.
- Proven success record of leading Infrastructure related projects.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Successful candidates will be self-motivated with a strong desire to contribute to the success of the department and company.
- Established track record of project management leadership and strategic planning experience.