SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank located in New York city area. Our client needs to hire a Technical Business Analyst who has advance knowledge and experience in Banking and Capital Markets, Derivatives Cash flow, Collateral. The ideal candidate will have experience in capturing and documenting data requirements, extracting and transforming data, identifying and interpreting patterns, and preparing data sets.
Technical Business Analyst Requirements & Skills
- 5-7 years of experience in IT and Business Analyst Experience
- Strong technical knowledge of VB, SQL, Power BI and web technology efficiencies
- Good understanding of Banking and Capital Markets, Derivatives Cash Flow, Collateral
- Working knowledge of Murex
- Architect solutions which support a unified configuration that is simple, limits customizations, and it flexible yet sustainable
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experienced in using Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience administering JIRA and acting as a power user
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, including prioritizing and managing multiple tasks/projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to deal with large volumes of data via SQL.
- Excellent planning and follow-up skills. Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to quickly assess issues and react to changing circumstances and new information
- Ability for troubleshooting and problem solving