SoHo Dragon represents a large healthcare provider with offices in New York, NY that needs to hire a Sr. Software Developer well-versed in modern technologies, both Office365 SharePoint and Azure PaaS, to support a broad range of project types for a full time opportunity.
- Knowledge of develop custom solution with SharePoint lists, web parts, workflows, and SharePoint applications, site collection features and SharePoint out-of-the-box functionalities.
- SharePoint Administration Experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Migration and/or restructure existing on-prem SharePoint sites into SharePoint Online.
- Establish application security standards, capacity planning, governance, and system tuning.
- Design and develop clean, well-tested, quality code according to spec, on time, and on budget
- Create and maintain organized, project and application documentation including change logs, bug tracking, comments
- Collaborate closely with the business analyst to transform ideas into solution
- Explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong fundamentals, including OOD, data structures, design and networking concepts
- Provide technical guidance and help to define and implement best practices
- Perform problem analysis, diagnosis and remediation on project requirements
- Quickly learn new technologies or tools necessary to meet project requirements
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience
- 4-8 years’ experience as Software Development Engineer
- Experience in O365 SharePoint Online development.
- Knowledge of SharePoint Framework – Webparts, Extensions with React and Typescript
- Experience with SharePoint Administration skills, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Workflow, SharePoint Permissions.
- Experience with C# programming and PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with NodeJS development
- Proficient with responsive design concepts and mobile optimization.
- Familiarity Azure PaaS Services and Azure Portal.
- Familiarity with databases (MSSQL, MySQL, CosmosDB, etc.)
- Knowledge of data structures and design patterns.
- Experience using Visual Studio or similar IDE.
- Experience using TFS, GIT.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC.
- Familiarity with UI Frameworks like Bootstrap, OfficeUI or Material
- May require after hours on call support.
Hybrid work model Remote/Onsite preferred but will consider Remote Full depending on experience