SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in New York, NY that needs to hire a SAP FICO Simple Finance Expert.
The SAP FICO S/4 HANA Consultant will work with the SAP CoE and business clients to design and implement solutions using standard SAP (On-Prem., Private / Public Cloud) as well as other systems interfaced with SAP to support the business process.
He/ She would be responsible for:
- Understanding business needs and best practice processes, and leading thoughtful design discussions around meeting those business needs in a standard manner fully leveraging SAP product capabilities.
- Developing and maintaining architectural and design direction and leading teams to develop creative business solutions within it.
- Thought leadership, mentorship, and forum leadership in the areas of responsibility.
- Working with SAP CoE and business personnel to understand Finance business processes and provide the technology to support these processes.
- Developing, based on requirements submitted by the business, detailed functional and technical specifications for changes to SAP systems.
- Providing prototypes and implementation of new functionality based on client needs.
- Providing ad hoc training and consulting to business super users as required in the run and maintain activities, such as remedial training, issue resolution, etc.
- Minimum 15+ years of SAP experience implementing SAP FICO & at least 5 SAP implementations of which includes at least a couple of SAP S/4 HANA Finance projects.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Finance domain including but not limited to FICO.
- Leadership in development, implementation, and support of global initiatives at various time zones.
- Experience with large SAP ERP rollouts.
- Experience with Global SAP implementations.
- Responsible for the delivery of solutions on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Ability to create and meet timelines cognizant of business needs and constraints.
- Highly self-motivated, driven work ethic, keen attention to detail, and exceptional customer service orientation.
- Ability to define, create and maintain SAP roadmaps for the business areas.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to perform complex system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution.
- Required experience with integration of FICO with all SAP Modules.
- Required Experience in configuring FI – General Ledger, Accounts Receivable & Collections, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, Interface with External Tax Systems, Banking, and Cash Management.
- Required experience in configuring CO - Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Product Costing (Product Cost Planning, Cost Object Controlling, and Actual Costing), and Profitability Analysis
- Required Experience in designing complex WRICEF (Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.