SoHo Dragon represents a Fortune 500 Financial Technology firm with offices in Morristown, NJ that needs to hire a User Experience Researcher for a full time opportunity.
As a User Experience Researcher, you can look forward to...
- Immersing yourself in our customers journey to identify the largest pain points and ideas for new, high-impact directions for our products
- Collaborating with product managers throughout scoping and researching a new project to make sure we are solving the underlying problems for our users
- Performing usability testing with end users before new features go live in our software and mobile app
- Running pilot programs for new product launches, and communicating findings back to our product and engineering teams
You are the kind of person who...
- Likes to see a project through to completion, from developing the initial research plan to supporting the product and engineering teams through the final product launch
- Is known for their storytelling abilities, and can help a CEO or a junior software developer understand the value of research findings
- Launches and iterates quickly, learning from each cycle of feedback
- Has experience building user personas, prototyping, and planning remote studies
- Strives in a collaborative, agile software engineering environment
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-7+ years performing user research (level and title will be commensurate with years of experience)
- Masters degree or certificate/bootcamp in a human-centered design, UX research, or similar program
- Financial Technology, Payments, Banking, or Financial Services industry experience
- Experience with incorporating quantitative and qualitative methodologies
Minimal travel required. One to three domestic trips per year.
Your application was submitted successfully.