SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in Jersey City, NJ that needs to hire an IT Risk Control Consultant. Candidates should be willing and able to work onsite 2 -3 days a week.
- Build and document IT risk and control inventory that is aligned with main governance framework and current IT processes with key management and stakeholder’s buy-in
- Develop and document control self-assessment, testing, and monitoring process
- Lead and Own the Team’s Audit engagement function. Conduct Audit 100% independently.
An experienced practitioner with solid grasp of IT risk and control concept and hands-on working experience in drafting risk control matrix. Good communication skills is highly desirable.
The candidate is expected to be:
- Strong in stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- Proficient in IT Governance & management frame such as COBIT, ITIL
- Strong project management skills; efficient in managing scope and timeline of projects
- A self-starter and is cable of complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- 10+ years of IT audit or IT GRC experience (Financial industry preferable)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good work ethics
- B.S. degree in IT, MIS or related fields,
Training in IT GRC
CISA, CISSP, CIA - a plus