SoHo Dragon represents a financial services firm with offices in Chicago and New York City that needs to hire a Murex Risk Analyst.
Summary of the key objectives and primary goals:
- Technical Analysis, Configuration and Testing relating to the Murex MX.3 platform to provide new capabilities to support the OTC Client Clearing business within MARK/EQD/PSC/CLR.
- Provision of Level 3 Technical Support for the Murex MX.3 platform and associated system interfaces (BBG/Markit/CCP Market Data/ Product mapping configuration).
- Assistance and advice to end users in relation to use of the Murex platform.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of Product (Rates/FX/Credits) Testing.
Role Specific Responsibilities :
Responsibility for Providing Technical Risk Analysis, Testing and Level 3 Support for Murex MX.3.
- Ensure appropriate system configuration to provide accurate Valuations, IM Calculation, Risk Simulations and Reconciliations within the system.
- Work closely with the Business Line, Operations and Risk Teams to ensure that the Murex platform is appropriately configured in order that it is operating as required.
- Ensure alignment between the platform, CCPs and 3rd Party Market Data Providers. Assist in the investigation and resolution of any breaks.
- Understand new requirements and translate to a Murex technical Risk solution.
- Assist in implementing software solutions around Murex MX.3 and other associated tools/interfaces. All such development to be in accordance with agreed SPRINT prioritization meeting requirements.
- Responsibility for assisting with the testing and deployment of software releases into production.
- Provide Level 3 Support as may be required including some out of hours.
- To be available by mobile phone using SG hosted corporate email and telephony services to assist in the resolution of any urgent escalated incidents.