SoHo Dragon represents a global technology company with offices in Denver, CO that needs to hire a Software Engineer - Mid-Level for a full time opportunity.
As a Software Engineer Specialist, you will be responsible for building features, bug fixes and production support of a mission critical large scale reporting platform in AWS. You will have the opportunity to migrate the existing AWS workload to a serverless architecture. You will also be responsible for supporting a legacy platform on-prem on a rotational basis while the team rewrites and re-platforms the system to AWS.
- 5+ years of related or equivalent experience; or 3+ years with an advanced degree
- 5+ years professional programming experience in Java or Python.
- Experienced in designing, implementing and supporting performant, highly available and mission critical distributed systems
- Advance knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- 1+ year experience with AWS
- 1+ year experience with Kubernetes
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience with running production workload with AWS GLUE, Athena, EKS, MSK
- Education Required: Degree qualified in a discipline related to Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience Required: At least 6 years
- Special Qualifications: Maintains certifications in programming and/or scripting languages.