SoHo Dragon represents a global technology company with offices in New York, NY that needs to hire a IT Auditor - Cyber Security / Cloud for a full time opportunity.
Your role and responsibilities
- Executing and reporting on the quality of controls across all risk creating areas (operations, finance, regulatory, technology, M&A, and clearing, etc.)
- Delivering against multiple and often time concurrent projects, managing conflicting priorities to achieve results on time
- Planning, determining scope areas and preparing testing of controls and procedures in a specialized area
- Providing input to and explaining smart control recommendations to the auditees
- Reporting findings by writing the internal audit recommendation, ensuring alignment with corporate and regulatory standards
- Utilizing automated audit tools as an integrating part of audit planning and execution.
- Participate in technology audits, technology project reviews, and technology audit work in audits of business processes to identify and evaluate key operational risks and controls.
You will need the following skills and experience
- 3-7 years of risk-focused internal audit or related experience
- Experience in audits of IT processes (such as information security, application development, IT governance), IT infrastructure (databases, networks, and operating systems) and Cloud based audits
- Understanding technology risk management principles and standards like COBIT, ISO 27001 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Demonstrated ability to write audit rapports with minimal supervision and guidelines
- Strong team player, approachable, collaborative
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills
And it would be great if you have experience with
- Fluent English language skills and a strong customer service mindset
- Professional auditing certifications preferred: CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) or CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional