SoHo Dragon represents a global technology company with offices in New York, NY that needs to hire a Technical Implementation Specialist for a full time opportunity.
Our clients include tier one banks, stock exchanges, regulators and other market participants who use our software as their primary tool for market monitoring. In the role of Technical Project Manager / Technical Implementation Specialist, you will join a team of a highly motivated technology and finance experts in the surveillance space in a globally distributed team. You will be joining the Solution Delivery Team to service our growing customer base. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the execution of delivery projects along with handling ongoing support needs for our customers.
The role involves:
- Project managing the implementation of our trade surveillance solution.
- Using LDAP, XML, Linux, knowledge of data vendors and communication protocols to help implement the solution.
- Post implementation support, including Change Requests (CR) and Bug Fixes.
- Participation in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) when implementing CRs and Fixes.
- Use of JIRA, Agile Methodologies and Project Management tools for ticket and project management.
- Stakeholder expectation and relationship management during project implementation and post project support.
You will bring:
- A degree in Computer Science, Business/Finance or related discipline.
- Three years of commercial experience in the Trading/Financial Technology space.
- Previous exposure to market/trading data formats/protocols such as FIX, SOLA, ITCH etc.
- Experience using Linux, XML and knowledge of data vendors.
- A highly organized approach to tasks and ideally but not essential some project management exposure.
Nice to have:
- Experience managing customers.
- Knowledge of trade surveillance.
- Experience either working for a bank, regulator, exchange or market data vendor.