SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in Midtown Manhattan, that needs to hire a Senior Application & Product Support for a full time position.
- Lead postmortem meetings and drive responsible teams to identify root cause including well defined corrective/preventative action plans.
- Identify key measures/metrics to evaluate efficacy of the long-term solution and corrective measures
- Lead the cleanup activities i) identification of clean-up strategy, ii) requisite technical solution, iii) Facilitate meetings with key business partners to gain approval & alignment on cleanup plan, iv) identify quantifiable success measures for the clean-up v) track execution of clean-up activities, vi) use the identified measures to validate success of the cleanup
- Manage problem lifecycle by ensuring that respective Incidents, Problems or Changes are identified, recorded, and tracked to resolution in line with agreed resolution plans.
- Strong exposure to Service Now with a clear understanding of how tools should be used to support problem management process activities.
- Pro-actively identify operational issues and trends.
- Monitor and report agreed upon problem management performance metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); RCA SLA’s, Action Item Closure SLA’s, Cleanup SLA & Repeat Problems & Problem closure / aging SLAs
- Provide clear, crisp, and accurate status for progress of the Problem analysis to executive stakeholders; communication channels include email, meetings & presentations
- Perform trend analysis, deep dives into known problems at monthly & quarterly periods
- Provide key insights into areas of improvements (technical or process) and provide recommendations to address the gaps
- Monitor the problems to ensure that the Service Level agreements are adhered to by teams involved in problem analysis.
- To review the problem trends, planning and driving improvement plans.
- Monitor the effectiveness of error control and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Proactively identify problems, analyze, and recommend service improvement plans with the possible solutions obtained from technical teams for department or business unit.
- Maintain inventory of problems under analysis and their current progress and status
- Communicating all the problems and their impact to all stakeholders.
- Work with all internal technical teams, Service Management and external stakeholders like customer and 3rd party.
- Drive all problems towards root cause identification and permanent fix.