SoHo Dragon represents a global financial services firm with offices in Chicago, IL and New York, NY that needs to hire a Fixed Income Developer for a full time opportunity.
- Participates in the entire lifecycle of software development including requirements definition, architecture and development specifications, coding, quality assurance testing, deployment, documentation and support.
- Works as part of a development team to implement programming methodologies, standards, and procedures, and will be responsible for gathering requirements from end users in multiple business units.
- Delivers quality code within scope and on time.
- Collaborates with other developers and business analysts effectively.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a .NET development environment creating high-availability, high-load multi-tiered client/server and/or web applications in an educational or professional environment
- Expertise or willingness to learn with
- MSSQL Server.
- XUnit/MSTest or relevant Unit testing.
- Experience or willingness to learn with
- React/ Angular/Vue or relevant SPA technologies.
- Experience or willingness to learn with following a plus:
- Azure cloud services.
- Microservice architecture.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude, and proactively contribute to team success