SoHo Dragon represents a market research company with offices in Long island NY that needs to hire a Site Reliability Engineer III for a full time opportunity.
This role is 100% remote.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Detect and proactively address performance anomalies before they become a delivery risk to the
• Identify repetitive issues and tasks and implement automation, self-healing processes, runbooks, and self service tooling to reduce operational toil
• Build tools to make our infrastructure more consistent, more reliable, more observable, and require less
• Manage production incidents, communications and gather appropriate personnel for incident response
team. Mediate bridge calls with support teams, third party vendors, on-call support and subject matter
• Triage complex problems, taking corrective action to ensure availability and minimize downtime; Initiate
corrective actions and participate and document the incident resolution process.
• Conduct Root-Cause Analysis, document, and follow-through on implementation of solutions.
• Work closely with and coordinate with Infrastructure and Engineering groups that are responsible for to
ensure reliability and scalability and propose recommendations to streamline processes for efficiency and
• Facilitate the establishment and implementation of reliability standards and guidelines that direct the
design of technology solutions across the technology umbrella.
• 7+ years of Full Stack Engineering Experience
• 7+ years in Incident Management in a highly active environment
• 3+ years as a Problem Manager
• Experience and Full understanding ITSM and full ownership role of Service Management
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems or related quantitative field
• Demonstrated success in communication, collaboration and motivation of cross-functional departments
to achieve exceptional solutions
• Strategic thinking, complex problem solving and analytical capabilities
• Excellent Communication, diagnostic and issue resolution skills
• Ability to see the big-picture and take a holistic approach to problem-solving
• Ability to take complex information and communicate in a manner that is understandable to all
• Effective interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience including
senior/executive management and peers and ability to tailor communication style and content to the
• Maximizes profitable growth by seeking efficiency in systems and processes.
• Responds well to a bottom-up management approach, supporting a culture of creativity and innovation.
• Demonstrated understanding of the evolving landscape of technology.
• Able to strike an effective balance between focus on strategic priorities and near-term operational
• Knows how businesses work and is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
• Ability to effectively network with colleagues to share knowledge and gain new perspectives.
Your application was submitted successfully.