At SoHo Dragon, we understand that the ability to design and develop M365 applications is at the heart of our success. We’re looking for a talented M365 Developer to add their value to the applications and support the maintenance of existing apps. If you’re passionate about creating high-quality applications and working as part of a collaborative team, we’d love to hear from you. Work on cool projects, solve real business challenges, and learn and grow with our talented team.
Objectives of this Role:
- Architect, develop and style M365 applications utilizing all available technologies [PowerApps, PowerAutomate, SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Azure Functions).
- Create and support Azure application / development including, App Registrations, Azure AD Permissions, Azure Web Apps, Azure Functions, and Azure Storage.
- History and understanding of developing SharePoint On-Prem applications for 2010/13/16/19.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure applications align with the organization’s goals, as well as customer needs
- Improve our overall application development process and continuously find ways to advance apps
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug complex scenarios.
- Supporting the creation of documentation, training videos, tutorials as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in developing SharePoint based applications for SharePoint Online, with the ability to support SharePoint 2019/16/13/10.
- Experience with utilizing frontend frameworks: React, Office UI Fabric, Office Fluent UI, Tailwind CSS and familiarity with 3rd party libraries.
- Experience working with CSOM, REST API, SPFx, PNP PowerShell, PowerShell.
- Strong with object oriented, modular development and proficiency in software design patterns.
- Experience following patterns and practices suggested by Microsoft for SPFx Development
- Experience with modern SharePoint Development (SPFx) & React is a must.
- Basic understanding of Azure Development is a must.
- Keen attention to detail
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills