SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in Midtown Manhattan that needs to hire an HRIS Sr. Analyst for a full time opportunity.
The HRIS Sr. Analyst role will be responsible for the daily support, maintenance, optimization, and enhancement of Workday.
This role serves as a technical point-of-contact for employees and HR subject matter experts with a heavy analytical focus.
The HRIS Sr. Analyst will configure system changes, create reports, perform security analysis, and test new functionality.
The HRIS Sr. Analyst is involved in all aspects of the system from security administration to business process design. This
role reports to Head of HRIS.
• Provide daily support by maintaining and updating different functional area configuration, updating supervisory orgs,
reviewing security role assignments, etc.
• Troubleshoot and resolve employee issues
• Create reports and improve existing metric reports
• Review, research, and resolve integration issues
• Collaborates with cross functional HR teams, recommends process improvements, innovative solutions, policy
changes and/or major variations from established policy to improve employee experience, process efficiency or data
• Work closely with leadership, business partners and operations teams to gather and define requirements, design and
implement solutions, and ensure end user adoption across multiple functional areas in Workday (HCM, Benefits,
Time & Absence, Recruiting, Advanced Compensation, etc.)
• Partners with IT on special projects that impact Workday
• Continually identify areas of opportunity for process enhancements across systems, both Workday and other
systems that integrate with Workday
• Create and maintain system documentation and training materials
• Reviews, tests and implement for Workday releases, upgrades, and maintenance
• Perform mass data loads via EIB process
• Conduct quarterly audits to ensure data integrity
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS OR EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ years of HRIS (Workday) experience
• 3+ year HR Functional Process Expertise
• Experience configuring and supporting Workday in the Human Capital Management module (experience in any of the
following modules a plus): Absence, Benefits, Onboarding, Payroll, Recruiting, Time Tracking, Learning
• Experience creating advanced reports (matrix and composite reports a plus)
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written able to communicate with staff of varying levels of technical
• Self-motivated, highly organized with ability to work and priority tasks independently
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
• Strong excel skills (VLookUp, pivot tables, etc.
Your application was submitted successfully.