SoHo Dragon represents a Fortune 500 Financial Technology firm with offices in Morristown, NJ that needs to hire a QA Software Engineering Testing.
- Analysis of complex processes and technological heterogenic applications
- Establish processes and tools to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports
- Design, develop, and apply automated solutions for a multi-platform API product to test major components of the software
delivery/continuous deployment within a large-scale organization desired.
- Experience developing and or testing API for large enterprise organization is a plus.
- Experience with financial and payment industry with exposure to security is a plus
- High sense of quality within the software development process.
- Good communication and should be able to own and work independently
- Minimum 3 years of experience in API Testing using any of the following tools Postman, Newman, SOAPUI, Rest Assured, JMeter
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Experiences with TDD and BDD Testing Framework
- Experience on creating unit test using JUnit, Mockito
- Experience in automated testing, mock frameworks, virtual services and performance testing.
- Experienced on Agile methodology
- 3+ years of previous software Engineering and Software Testing and/or relevant consulting or military experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, or training or work experience.
- Payment Industry Experience
- Any certifications are a plus.