At SoHo Dragon, we understand that SharePoint and M365 applications are at the heart of our success. We’re looking for a talented SharePoint Developer to add their value to the applications and support the maintenance of existing apps. If you’re passionate about creating high-quality applications and working as part of a collaborative team, we’d love to hear from you. Work on cool projects, solve real business challenges and learn and grow with our talented team.
Objectives of this Role:
- Build and maintain both SharePoint online/on-premises based applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure applications align with the organization’s goals, as well as customer needs
- Improve our overall application development process and continuously find ways to advance apps
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and Unit-testing of the code.
- Supporting the creation of documentation, as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in developing SharePoint based applications – SharePoint 2013 or higher version, SharePoint Online, SQL Server, TFS, Git.
- Experience working with CSOM, REST API, SPFX, PNP
- Strong object-oriented programming(OOPS) design skills and proficiency in software design patterns.
- Experience following patterns and practices suggested by Microsoft for SPFx Development
- Experience with Power Platform, M365, Azure is nice to have
- Experience with React/Angular is nice to have
- Keen attention to detail
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
Work Timings: 4:30 PM to 12:30 AM