SoHo Dragon is Looking for a data engineer for one of it’s clients.
Capital markets experience a plus.
- Experience designing and developing Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions.
- Proficient writing SQL queries and programming including stored procedures and reverse engineering existing process.
- Data Warehouse design principles and data modeling experience.
- Leverage SQL, programming language (Python or similar) and/or ETL Tools (Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, Talend, etc) to develop data pipeline solutions to ingest and exploit new and existing data sources.
- A significant contribution to an enterprise-wide Cloud Data Platform migration.
- Analyze and work from requirement to realization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced SQL expertise.
- Data Warehouse concepts knowledge.
- ELT/ETL pipeline experience.
- Scripting language (e.g., Python, PowerShell) experience.
- Ability to work both in a team and individually.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
Considered an advantage
- Azure Cloud platform experience.
- Azure Data Factory or similar ETL tool.
- Azure Data Bricks experience.
- Columnar Data Warehouse solution like Snowflake, RedShift, Vertica, Greenplum.