SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in New York, NY that is looking to hire an IAM Engineering Lead for a Full time opportunity. This is 100% remote work.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
The Engineering Lead is accountable and responsible for the alignment of business, operational and security requirements and translation of those requirements into technical IAM capabilities. The lead will also be responsible for planning, scoping, deploying, and integrating identity solutions into a holistic heterogeneous architecture.
- Lead the engineering, deployment, & support of our identity platforms. Drive the integration and onboarding of systems and applications on our SailPoint platform. This will include working with our integration partners, and internal teams.
- Build strategy for IAM, PAM, & SSO services that are robust and scalable to support the employees, contractors, partners and customers
- Maintain security and risk controls
- Lead and develop team members
- Occasional off-hours support may be necessary to address outages, pressing system issues, or scheduled deployments
- Serve as third and last line of escalation point for Identity Services and supporting utilities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years plus experience in developing, implementing, or architecting information systems.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with integrating business applications, databases. middleware and/or operating systems in SailPoint with read or read/write connectors for provisioning, access certifications, reporting, role/entitlement administration, compliance and user administration, authentication & authorization (SSO & MFA). Specific activities include:
- Gathering requirements
- Designing the application, (Technology and Business)
- Configuring/customizing the tool
- Change management
- Working with teams to re-architect environments and applications
- Experience includes being involved with 2 or more SailPoint implementations as an Architect or an Engineer
- Advanced knowledge with Kerberos, OAuth, SAML, SCIM, OIDC, and other AuthN/Z methods and security concepts
- Excellent hands on knowledge & solid Java with SailPoint IIQ skills
- Experience with Linux commands, JVM configuration, and database queries etc.
- Strong understanding of user life cycle, RBAC policies, enterprise roles, and provisioning workflows to enable the engineering and onboarding of systems and applications on the SailPoint platform
- Demonstrated experience with Privileged Access Management platforms
- Experience in designing, deployment, configuration, integration and troubleshooting CyberArk
- Experience in designing, deployment, configuration, integration and troubleshooting PingFederate or other SSO solution
- Working knowledge of virtualization (e.g. VMware, HyperV) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies, monitoring, and support best practices
- Hands on experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting IAM products and Services on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to simplify and explain technical issues into understandable business language
- Experience with managing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) around high priority Production incidents
- Experience with Performance optimization and tuning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate complex technical concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Proficient in writing executive level reports and technical documentation
- Demonstrated business user focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
- A security industry certification is required including but not limited to CISSP, CISM, SANS GSEC.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, other related field of study