SoHo Dragon represents a Fortune 500 Financial Technology firm with offices in Northern NJ that needs to hire a Director Level Development Lead, to lead a team of developers to build out an innovative credit card processing platform.
· Analysis of complex processes and technological heterogenic applications
· Design and architecture, validation of architecture of SW solutions in the real-time, payment area
· Microservices real time choreography/orchestration experience with high volume transaction traffic.
· Design, development of microservices for highly efficient protocol translation and enrichment with reactive design patterns.
· Design, development of SW solutions and the generation of design documents
· Design and architect POC using latest technologies for new product requirements.
· Deliver end to end solutions for Payment APIs.
· Develop high throughput and high-volume transaction APIs that can be consumed by omni channel platforms.
· Enhance API solutions to offer simple, easy to consume APIs for payment customers.
· Participate in development of roadmap and strategies for documenting and presenting API specifications in an easy and consumable format.
· Develop roadmap and strategies to provide Client Libraries and SDKs for API products.
· Well versed in SDLC, DevOps, and continuous delivery/continuous deployment within a large-scale organization desired.
· Ability to develop POC and get consensus with technical stakeholders on proposed design and solutions.
· Hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Transactional and Spring Batch desired.
· Experience developing API for large enterprise organization is a plus.
· Experience with financial and payment industry with exposure to security is a plus
· Experience with development of iOS, Android applications/SDKs is a plus.
· Good communication and should be able to own and work independently
· High sense of quality within the software development process.
· Java, GIT, JIRA, Maven, Confluence, Spring framework (Core, MVC, AOP, Java NIO, Webflux, PCF or related cloud platform, API Management)
· Experience in architecting Spring Boot Microservices and migrating monolithic Java applications to Spring Boot Microservices.
· Experience in implementing high volume transactions processing applications.
· Expertise in implementing complex full stack solutions including digital and mobile systems, API, and Micro-Services in large Enterprise organizations.
· Experience in automated testing, mock frameworks, virtual services and performance testing.
· Hands on experience leveraging object-oriented design patterns, domain driven design principals, test driven development and enterprise architecture frameworks.
· 15+ years of previous senior program or product management and/or relevant consulting or military experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
· Payment Industry Experience
· Any certifications are a plus.
Your application was submitted successfully.