SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank located in New York, NY that needs to hire an Murex MXML Developer.
- Interviews will consist of phone screens and or web conference calls
- W2/1099/C2C are all accepted.
- Execute projects and enhancements and provide technical support in STP trade interface, including pre-trade related enhancement.
- Analyze user requirements and design / development of Murex STP trade interfaces.
- Work will also include development using Unix shell scripts, SQL and Core Java to automate the interfaces between Murex and other application systems.
- The candidate is expected to work closely, and communicate effectively and independently with project managers, business analysts and business users, as well as external vendors.
- Murex MxML (MX3.1) experiences, with proficiency in XML/XST languages, Data Dictionaries, Templates, Workflows, FXCash Module.
- Familiar with popular trade interfaces in the markets, like EBS, TOF, RTNS, MarkitWire, Omgeo and Traiana, etc. Understand STP related pre-trade sequence well.
- Good knowledge in post trade workflows, good understanding in Swift messages, Payment gateways and trade life cycles.
- Good knowledge of Treasury products.
Good to have knowledge:
- Core Java programming, preferably version 1.6 and above.
- SQL language, preferably in Sybase environment.
- Unix system command and shell script programming.
- Murex Datamart report.
- Market Data knowledge including MDRS, MDCS and RTBS.
- Hands-on experience of continuous integration and automated test framework.
- Good knowledge of DevOPS, Agile, Open sources and cloud development.
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Good teamwork spirit.