SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank located in New York, NY that needs to hire a Murex Project Manager to support our client Front Office Derivatives technology team.
- Interviews will consist of phone screens and or web conference calls
- W2/1099/C2C are all accepted.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand and take on business requirements and translate these into technical requirements for the platform and team
- Apply their detailed Murex knowledge to configure Murex functionality, advise and direct developers and work with production support teams
- Provides leadership in the strategic build-out of the platform and help the global team increase their knowledge of Murex
- Production of test plans
- Support for technical resources and testing
- User training and rollout
Required Skill Set:
- Strong understanding of how vendor management works, deep understanding of the Banking industry (lots of down and upstream).
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Required Education and Experience:
- +7 years of experience in a similar role