SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank located in New York, NY that needs to hire a Production Support Engineer with 4-6 Yrs of relevant Markets application support experience.
Key Skills and responsibilities
• Murex Technical support candidate with 3-5 years' experience in application support and perform technical troubleshooting in a high performance global support team.
• Experience in providing incident management, resolve issues and provide technical support within strict SLA
• Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Focus on continuous proactive service improvement and continuous learning
• Be aware of different open application/Infrastructure issues and aggressively follow-up on different issues with vendors/delivery and infrastructure teams/work on them till the issues and gaps gets resolved permanently
• Ensure customer service excellence and guaranteed response with SLA times by actively monitoring support emails/tickets and actively working on them till the issue is fully remediated.
• Ensuring all incident tickets are resolved in a timely and comprehensive manner.
• Track and identify frequently occurring, high impact support issues as candidates for permanent resolution.
• Be aware of all ongoing projects, technical roadmap and aware of upcoming technologies through self-learning and regular discussion with technology partners and delivery teams.
• Proactively identify issue, assess the risk and take appropriate action.
• Work independently, self-motivated, regularly assist identifying gaps, throw new ideas on service improvement, platform stability, automation, resiliency that can benefit the platform /team and bank and implement them.
4-6 Yrs of relevant Markets application support experience
• Good Unix knowledge - Commands, Shell scripting
• Good SQL Sybase knowledge
• Good Support Process - Incident Management, Problem Management Change management etc (ITIL)
• Good Communication & Stakeholder management
• Job Scheduling tool knowledge - Control M (Browse & Update) or any similar tool
• Support experience on Trading / capital market related tool similar to Murex
• Good in UNIX command is mandatory but shell scripting at a working knowledge should be fine.
• Experience in application support and development in Windows/Solaris/Linux platforms in a high pressure environment.
• RDBMS ( Oracle and SQL server)
• Strong Unix and troubleshooting shell scripts/batch files
• Strong experience in an industry standard monitoring platforms (Geneos ITRS, Splunk)
• Experience in scheduling tools preferably control-m
• Strong incident recovery and problem resolution capabilities in Windows/Unix environment
• Experience with Open shift, Docker and cloud deployment technologies
Nice to have
• Murex Production support & maintenance knowledge in 2.11 & 3.1
Your application was submitted successfully.