SoHo Dragon needs to hire a TechOps Engineer on behalf of our large non-profit client. This role is a 6 month contract with the right to hire. The work will be 100% remote.
- Interviews will consist of phone screens and or web conference calls
- Green card holder and US Citizen only.
We are looking for a strong intermediate/advanced resource to help with both support and ongoing
configuration of the platforms. Experience in Microsoft systems administration and support
Experience in Azure, Azure AD, Intune, Autopilot, Exchange Online configuration and support
Experience in SharePoint configuration, administration & support VMWare vSphere 6.5 or 6.7
configuration, management and maintenance Working and supporting users, endpoint, systems in a
remote environment Excellent problem solving and analysis skills Good written, verbal and
interpersonal communication skills.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Administration, support and configuration of MS365, Intune/Endpoint
Manager, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint
- Providing end-user support for PC based hardware, applications, and services
- Foster a team atmosphere and encourage team members to contribute to
- Ensure that all project tasks are completed and meet the success criteria
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Remote Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support
with excellent troubleshooting abilities.
- Have a good understanding of ITSM, Change Management, Incident Management
and Problem Management processes
- Understand Business Analysis processes, best practices and deliverables
- Work independently with minimal supervision and within tight deadlines
- Computer science degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 – 5 years of desktop support experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of desktop engineering and remote support services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of endpoint management.
- Confidence in dealing with technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to operate successfully and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfort with ambiguity and eagerness to learn new skills.
- 100% Remote work is authorized for this role, with preference to individuals in
the greater New York City area