SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank located in Chicago, IL that needs to hire a Futures Clearing Project Manager.
· Prepare and publish all project deliverables – scope documents, requirements, project plans, test plans, communication plans, standard operating procedures, etc.
· Identify and keep project stakeholders informed at all times. Includes project status reports, meeting minutes, etc.
· Identify, document and manage risks.
· Coordinate gathering / managing all requirements across all disciplines – operations, IT, Legal, Compliance, Regulatory, Risk, etc.
· Cost contribution agreements as required, any legal agreements
· Knowledge of/Experience with Futures/Exchange Traded Derivatives Industry processes and systems (i.e. GMI) - bonus
· Japanese Language - is a plus
Your application was submitted successfully.