SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in midtown Manhattan. Our client is looking to hire a Murex Software Developer.
A Murex (Derivatives Risk and Pricing Software) expert with detailed knowledge and experience in the DataMart, Workflow and Ops components of the system. Ability to execute system development in these areas.
- Interviews will consist of phone screens and or web conference calls
- W2/1099/C2C are all accepted.
- Murex Datamart, Workflow, Ops developmentr
- Develop and implement changes for Murex workflows ( preTrade, Exchange, etc )
- Develop Murex Reports.
- Develop Confirmation changes
- Gather and Business requirements from user community
- Translate Business requirements into technical implementation designs
- Follow controlled VC and production release process
- 5+ years’ experience with Murex implementations
- 3+ years’ experience in Derivatives industry
- General SQL knowledge
- Sybase knowledge a plus.
- Experience with standard development toolkits ( Git, IDE’s )
- Experience or understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Strong SDLC and testing skills
- Effective communication skills