SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank located in New York City that is looking to hire a Murex BA.
- Interview process will consist of multiple phone screens and or video conference calls
- W2/1099/C2C are accepted
The qualified candidate will have:
- system expertise in Murex with an operational background supporting the Front Office.
- Successful track-record in Investment Banking
- This includes an understanding of how life cycle events work which includes but not limited to corporate actions, dividends, rebalancing, trade capture, unwinds etc.
- The candidate will need to know how to navigate around Murex
- Additionally the candidate will need experience to perform UAT testing, regression testing from any vendor solutions, document requirements
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize amongst the team.
- The individual needs to be independent, navigate amongst the organization and ensure tasks get completed. 7-10 Years’ experience required.
- Murex system knowledge a must.
- Traditional BA support which include investigation, deep dives, documentation, providing solutions and testing are needed.
- Business knowledge in an operational capacity to support the trading desk.
- Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Business Analyst to support the Front Office
- Projects would include UAT, testing regressions, operational processing, documentation around workflows, etc.
- Must be SME experience in Murex system.
- Understanding of efficiencies from trade capture and workflows.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have ability to prioritize.
- Murex Front Office experience is top priority.