SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank located in New York City that is looking to hire a Murex BA.
- Interview process will consist of multiple phone screens and or video conference calls
- W2/1099/C2C are accepted
The qualified candidate will have:
- system expertise in Murex with an operational background supporting both middle and back office.
- The candidate will understand front to back workflows within Murex as well as business knowledge of the equity TRS.
- This includes an understanding of how life cycle events work which includes but not limited to corporate actions, dividends, rebalancing, trade capture, unwinds etc.
- The candidate will need to know how to navigate around Murex and especially an understanding of the BARS module.
- Cross training the middle office and providing operational knowledge around the system is required.
- Additionally the candidate will need experience to perform UAT testing, regression testing from any vendor solutions, document requirements, analysis between BARS module and TRS module etc.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize amongst the team.
- The individual needs to be independent, navigate amongst the organization and ensure tasks get completed. 7-10 Years’ experience required.
- Murex system knowledge a must.
- Traditional BA support which include investigation, deep dives, documentation, providing solutions and testing are needed.
- Business knowledge for equity TRS in an operational capacity to support the trading desk.
- Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Business Analyst to support Derivatives Middle Office and Settlements team.
- Projects would include UAT, testing regressions, operational processing, documentation around workflows, etc.
- Must be SME experience in Murex system. Understanding of BARS module. Team is currently using Total Returns module and will be moving to the BARS module. Resource would be expected to do analysis of current module and module once upgraded.
- Understanding of efficiencies from trade capture and workflows.
- Middle office settlements derivatives background. Knowledge of trade capture lifecycle, dividends, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have ability to prioritize.
- Murex experience is top priority.