SoHo Dragon represents a digital engineering services company that is looking to hire a Backend Software Engineer for a Full Time position.
- Interviews will consist of phone screens and or web conference calls
- US Citizen and GC holder Only.
The focus has been to create a Structured Lending Platform which covers a wide spectrum of asset classes such as Loans, Repurchase Agreements, Asset-Backed Securities and Derivatives.
- Design and implement large-scale backend infrastructure and APIs.
- Write high quality code that is robust, readable and scales.
- Possess the drive to dive deep, thrive and progress even in ambiguous situations.
- Encourage and support knowledge sharing within team and external groups.
- Work in an agile environment focused on the most important deliverable for our clients.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Python or Java
- 3+ years in NoSQL databases like MongoDB or ElasticSearch
- 3+ years in Caching technologies like Redis or Memcached
- 3+ years in Streaming technologies like Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of work experience, or Masters’ Degree with more than 3+ year work experience in Software Development.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Complexity Analysis, Object-Oriented Design and Designing Large Scale Data-Intensive Applications.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally.
- Experience in Django, Tornado or Flask frameworks.
- Experience in ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Prometheus + Grafana
- Proficiency in Linux, Bash, JSON and SQL
- Knowledge of Credit products like corporate bonds/loans, credit default swaps, total return swaps is a plus
- Experience with cloud computing systems
- Networking including TCP, HTTP, DNS, SSL certificates
- Knowledge of Slang/SecDB is a plus (for internal candidates)