SoHo Dragon represents a Manufacturing compnay located in Bethlehem PA that is looking to hire a Microsoft 365 SharePoint Analyst.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gathers SharePoint Online, operational requirements from stakeholders Documents SharePoint Online operational strategy.
• Collaborates with IT department to implement operational strategy.
• Partner with multiple back-office teams to define requirements, and with the help of the IT Technical developer (Pavan), builds functional applications for the stakeholders in PowerApps and Flow.
• Delivers on Project Stories and Service Requests using industry best practices.
• Works with PMO to set and manage milestones, deliverables, costs, and timeline expectations.
• Reviews strategy with key stakeholders including Operational and Governance.
• Document’s strategy and provides knowledge transfer on crucial SharePoint Online engineering concepts and principles to key stakeholders.
• Implements approved SharePoint Online strategy
• Estimates and delivers on SharePoint Online Project Stories and Support requests
• Quickly and accurately responds to L3 support requests including, but not limited to archiving, deleting, bugs and enhancements.
• Validates periodic patching protocols.
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of security controls, including multi-factor authentication, anti-virus scanning, threat analysis, and protection.
• Define, create and/ or update process flows.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Minimum 5 years of Microsoft 365 general and SharePoint Online and On-Prem specific experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience with all aspects of hardware and software pertaining to Microsoft SharePoint Platform; in particular, SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server 2016, 2019, Active Directory and SQL server
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience configuring and delivering solutions using the following SharePoint Online Features based on Microsoft and Cloud best practices:
• Term Store
• User Profiles
• Secure Store
• Records Management
• Geo Locations
• API Access
• Azure Sentinel
• PowerApps / Flow
Your application was submitted successfully.