SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in midtown Manhattan. Our client is looking to hire a Project Manager / Scrum Master for a large cloud based data warehouse implementation within Snowflake (DaaS) solution. All scrum ceremonies around the delivery of ETL and business intelligence.
- Interviews will consist of phone screens and or web conference calls
- W2/1099/C2C are all accepted.
- Basic functions of scrum master: Sprint planning, daily scrums, grooming of backlog, retrospectives, managing burn downs, etc.
- Maintain RAID log for teams under management
- Work with project team to convey status reports
- Be capable of balancing PMO milestones with scrum activities by assessing team velocity, blockers and conflicts.
- Coach and mentor in agile best practices
- Ability to shield team from outside distractions and interferences
- Understand agile approaches (Kanban, Scrum)
- Financial background
- Technical background. Prefer knowledge in Data Warehousing
- Experience with Atlassian suite of products (i.e. JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Familiar with common development practices and the SDLC
- Ability to multitask several ongoing issues. This involves the ability to assess priority and make appropriate decisions quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- certified ScrumMaster
- college degree in STEM based discipline.