SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in midtown Manhattan. Our client is seeking a Project Manager / Eloqua SME who is a thorough in Eloqua SME but also has the strong PM/BA skills required to stand up a new Eloqua platform environment. The person with the right skills and drive will have an opportunity to play a critical leadership role. Work to be performed Remotely 100%.
- Interviews will consist of phone screens and or web conference calls
- W2/1099/C2C are all accepted.
Performs and coordinates all or part of the following functions:
- Function as the organization’s Eloqua Subject Matter Expert. Must have deep experience with this platform and guide the team to a successful implementation that will scale with the business. Familiarization with other marketing automation platforms will not be sufficient for this role.
- Manage the implementation project deliverables through development of detailed plans working in concert with business, technology, vendor and testing stakeholders.
- Function as a business analyst working with appropriate stakeholders to analyze and document business requirements and delivery plans.
- Accountability for control process and maintenance of key client data elements.
- Participate in overseeing change management tasks including development of user documents, drafting of change communication memos and conducting user training.
- Provide day-to-day support of Eloqua to business users during roll-out and training.
- Perform ad hoc analysis based on management’s request.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the business in the development of Eloqua Platform deployment, and all of the data-prep and strategic decision-making required in this effort.
- Drive key delivery of initiatives through disciplined project management and effective change management plans.
- Analyze and identify opportunities for business process improvement and technology efficiencies by leveraging the new functionality inherent with the tool (assist in developing Eloqua landing pages, new form fields, etc.)
- Perform analysis of business requirements and data elements in support regular and ad hoc management reporting.
- Work with project team and team owners to define and document business requirements.
- Manage project deliverables and timelines.
- Partner with technology, compliance, planning and consultants to coordinate project objectives.
- Play a key role in the User Acceptance Testing and Training.
- Responsible for ensuring data process and controls of key client data attributes.
3) Technical Skills
- Deep background working in the Eloqua platform, including implementation experience and integration to Salesforce.
- Able to create assets in Eloqua, including multi-touch campaigns, landing pages, form fields and other customized artifacts.
- Strong business, analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Excel, Microsoft Project (or similar) and PowerPoint.
4) Policy (e.g. responsible for review and or drafting policy and procedures)
- Understand and work in context of bank policies and procedures.
- Adhere to legal and regulatory guidelines in promoting banks products and services.
- Manage the procedures/compliance issues in the organization, as well as take initiatives in building/upgrading existing.
5) Management Responsibilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with and present ideas to senior management, bankers and corporate communications team.
- Must be able to take a leadership role in driving initiatives and be a team player in a professional manner.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
All or part of (depending on the level) the following is required:
- MBA, MS or BA degree (ideally, marketing, business or finance).
- 3-5 years’ experience in a hands-on PM / BA capacity working on technology implementation and/or business transformation initiatives.
- Highly analytical and strategic thinker who can distill complex ideas and research down to what matters.
- Highly responsive, mature and accountable in all aspects; a trusted partner to staff of all levels in both business and technology organizations.
- Very strong MS-Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Consistent accuracy and attention to details in work product.
- Ability to plan, organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with limited supervision.
- Superior oral/written communication skills.
- Strong drive and motivation to excel; keen to learn more and assume more responsibility.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate finance, capital markets and financial services.
- Thrives in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.