Job Title: Computer Systems MUREX Engineer.
Requirements: Masters Degree in Engineering or Rel. field with 5+ years experience supporting Murex Back Office Modules .
Experience in a Level 2 Trading Application Support Role also required.
Position requires the applicant to possess:
- Good temperament, the ability to face off to challenging trading clients, experience in electronic trading and/or clearance and settlements
- Extensive experience as MURE business/trading front office analyst (superior P&L explain/resolution, GREEKS, SIMM, VAR, RISK ANALYSIS, SIMULATION VIEWS, PRE-TRADE PRICING SKILLS)
- Verystrong knowledge of fixed income, interest rate derivatives, FX, futures, oprtions products
- 5 or more years’ experience supporting or developing MUREX bac office modules including MXML exchange workflows, OSP queues, and interfaces in MUREX production environment.
- Experience supporting operations, middle and back office teams on trade booking, payments, settlements, collateral, cash flows, regulatory reporting, etc.
- Handling of technical and functional issues related to MUREX interfaces, MLC, Datamart & reporting.
- Developing/configuring processing scripts, reports and batch feeders.
- Understanding and debugging shell and PERL scripts on production and test environments.
- 5 or more years in a level 2 production trading application support role (market data, pricing, OMS, execution booking, position keeping, risk platforms, etc.)
- Basic LINU, SQL and any scripting language (SHELL, PERL, JAVA, PYTHON, etc.)
- Any enterprise batch scheduler software experience (CONTROL-M, AUTOSYS, TIDAL).
- Working knowledge or underlying infrastructure and interoperability (servers, storage, network, middleware).
- Working knowledge of BASIC ITIL service management practices (event, incident, problem and change management)