SoHo Dragon, USA Based software company is a always on the lookout for new, energized talent to join our team.
we are hiring for the Scrum Master / PM the #Capital market based projects. Our clients are from USA.
- Preferred First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I) Experience
- Good to have PMP certification.
- Strong PM, Stakeholder management, and negotiation skills are must-have.
Experience: 3-5+ years
Mandatory Domain - Banking / Finance / Capital market
- Strong PM, Stakeholder management and negotiation skills is must have.
- Must have some product understanding of Capital Market
- Scrum certified with experience as scrum master is must.
- Scrum activities includes Sprint planning, review, Stand-up meeting, retrospective meeting.
- Techno- functional PM.
- Experience of working within a System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile project environment (Agile Central, JIRA, Confluence, Scrum/Kanban)
- Proactively identify impediments and dependencies and work with cross functional teams to resolve.
- Ensures all documentation, tracking and reporting metrics including user stories, project progress, resource utilization, change requests, issues resolution, risk mitigation plans, test scripts, test results, and status update are completed per the delivery timelines.
- Lead and facilitate Integration, Solution, and UAT testing. Create, monitor, and share team performance metrics, including preparing related progress reports.
- Manages project plan and tracks project progress including dependencies, constraints, assumptions, and risks. Escalates risks, resource gaps and delays as needed to ensure project stays on track.
- Lead daily Scrum and weekly Scrum of Scrum meetings to compile project status updates, updating project plan and removing obstacles and roadblocks for project team members.
- HE / She should be ready to work as per EST time.
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, organization, and coaching skills