SoHo Dragon represents a client who requests a Murex North America Support person for their team.
Contract role, 40th hrs week. 12-month contract.
The interview will be Phone Screen followed by a possible WebEx interview
- Provide 1st and 2nd level production system support to users in North America.
- Good knowledge of products and hands on experience on Murex (2-3 years minimum) specializing in 1 or both of the below points 2-3
- Market Risk historical VaR + hands on experience on MRB / MRA on a project
- OR Credit Risk + hands on experience on MLC on a project
- Working knowledge of basic ITIL Service management practices (Event, Incident, Problem and Change management )
- 2-3 years of Murex production support. Typically includes resolving incidents, troubleshooting EOD batches and answering user queries.
- Do not explicitly require FO experience. Prefer candidates that has interaction with users (front / mid / back office, doesn’t matter).
- This is 100% remote- work from home
Typical activities within the function would include:
- 40 hrs a week, support for all US time zone. EST- MT
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal
- Min of 2 years support Murex