SoHo Dragon represents and investment bank with offices in midtown Manhattan. Our client needs to hire a Business Analyst II a Murex (Derivatives Risk and Pricing Software) expert with detailed Derivatives knowledge to support the XVA Trading desk for existing business and work on strategic initiatives to build the business.
- Interviews will consist of phone screens and or web conference calls
- W2/1099/C2C are all accepted
- Level 3 support of Murex
- Ability to trouble shoot the Murex system for issues with the quantitative models utilizing computational finance software skills
- Ability to explain P&L on complex derivative positions via first and second order sensitivities
- Level 3 support of the Derivatives systems in support of the trading desk
- Analysis and implementation of new Murex functionality.
- 10 to 15 years’ experience within the financial industry with detailed derivatives product knowledge.
- 5 to 10 years working with Murex implementations and support
- Quantitative knowledge of pricing and risk management models
- Ability to implement computational finance systems
- 5 to 10 years Murex configuration and development skills
- 5 years trading floor support
- Strong SDLC and testing skills in support of RAD development
Effective presentation skills
* College degree required.