SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in Midtown Manhattan. Our client needs to hire a Senior Java Developer. The Developer will be working as a Senior Developer Resource on XVA Desk project.
C2C, 1099 and W2 FTE are all accepted
Interview will be Phone Screen followed by possible WebEx or Face to Face onsite interview
1. Hands on Senior Java Developer with over 6 years of enterprise development experience.
2. As a senior developer on the project, the consultant will be responsible to maintenance of XVA Pricing Tools and communicate with Strats and XVA traders.
3. Perform SDLC oversight for a project being developed by multiple teams.
4. Conduct Code Reviews and Document Changes necessary to support business.
1. Experience Java Developer (JDK 8 or 11)
2. Apache Camel (Version 2 and 3)
3. REST API (including Enterprise Authentication and Authentication)
4. Enterprise services (including monitoring, state management)
5. Spring (including Spring Boot and Spring Boot Actuator)
7. MS SQL Server
8. Plus: Experience with Capital Markets and understanding how Derivatives instruments are valued.
9. Plus: Murex Pricing API
10. Plus: Python.
Your application was submitted successfully.