SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in Midtown, Manhattan. They need to hire a Murex Developer for contract based Remote work. C2C is fine.
Interview process will be:
Phone interview followed web conferencing call
· Execute projects and enhancements in Murex related to optimization and test automation
· Work includes development using Unix shell scripts and SQL to automate the import of trades/Market data into Murex and other application systems.
· The candidate is expected to work closely, and communicate effectively and independently with project managers and business analysts as well as external vendors.
· Murex MxML (MX3.1) experience, with proficiency in XML/XST languages, Data Dictionaries, Templates, Workflows.
· Understand Murex GOM
· Murex Market Data import / export (MDCS / MDRS and RTBS)
· Import/export statics data
· Murex Trade import/export using MXML and Position sets
· Experience with ONYX/MXTEST bulk import/export of trades and reconciliation
· Familiar with popular trade interfaces in the markets like MarkitWire
· Understand STP related pre-trade sequence well.
· Murex Datamart & Reporting
· Advanced SQL
· Unix system command and shell script programming
· Experience with FX Derivatives, IR Derivatives, CRD Derivatives and other products
· Good knowledge of DevOPS and Agile development
Good to have knowledge:
· Core Java programming, preferably version 1.6 and above.
· MLC reporting , static data and limits import/export
· Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
· Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
· Good team spirit.
Your application was submitted successfully.