SoHo Dragon represents an investment bank with offices in Iselin, NJ. Our client needs to hire a Business Intelligence / Reporting engineer with a background in SQL and data warehousing for enterprise level systems. Strong Power BI experience is a must especially in developing dashboards and canned reports. Additionally, developing solutions via the Power BI API is required.
The candidate will be responsible for the design and development of reports, dashboards and ad-hoc queries. The position calls for someone that is comfortable working with business users along with business analyst expertise. Experience with the following technologies will be required:
- Power BI Dashboards and Paginated Reports
- Power BI API
- Power BI CI/CD
- SQL Server 2016
- Minimum 3+ years of combined experience in data warehousing/business intelligence/analytics and reporting systems.
- Minimum 3+ years of relational and multi-dimensional (OLAP) data modeling Proficiency in the use of SQL, including relational and dimensional database structures, query optimization, specifically with SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income, Equity and Derivative businesses
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements, make recommendations and implement solutions
- Self-driven and should be able to troubleshoot and provide quick resolutions to issues.
- Full project management and development life cycle experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute in a high-pressured environment
- University bachelor degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering)