SoHo Dragon represents a large international Business Information company. Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will develop scalable, distributed software systems, and work on other projects that require research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions. You will collaborate with business and technical teams to translate business requirements and functional specifications into innovative solutions implementing performant, scalable program designs, code modules and stable systems. You will also be involved throughout the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions, and in addition, you will provide consultation to help ensure new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures and pursues professional growth.
This role can be permanently 100% remote. US applicants only
We look for engineers that are versatile, analytical and deeply curious about solving problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. The ideal candidate is passionate and is results/ delivery focused.
Minimum Experience / Education:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
• 3-5+ years distributed application / software development experience with object oriented languages, preferably Java
• Experience with multithreading/concurrency and messaging.
• Strong experience with Data Structures or Algorithms
• A willingness to learn new languages, technologies and the business will be key to your success in this role.
• Experience with testing methodologies that cover unit, integration, and system testing.
• Ability to clearly explain design considerations, options, and trade-offs.
• Comfortable in engaging in discussions with sr. management team members to explore options, pros, cons, risks, and trade-offs.
• Ability to understand and simplify complex problems and abstractions and to communicate them clearly
• Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
• Quick learner who can manage projects with minimal supervision and a flexible positive attitude.
• Experience using cloud platforms for designing & building software (esp. AWS)
• Experience with Memory caching tools such as MemChache/Redis
Your application was submitted successfully.