SoHo Dragon is a growing company and always on the lookout for new, energized talent to join our team. Are you motivated by bringing ideas to life and working in a fast-growing cross-functional international team? Do you have what it takes: experience designing, developing and testing cutting edge software, good critical thinking and problem-solving skills? If so, this may be your opportunity to pursue a challenging position as a QA Engineer (Automation)
Are you ready to join team DRAGON?
Work location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Work Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Involvement in planning and execution of whole software lifecycle
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data. Test execution & reporting
- Communicate the test approach and test execution status to stakeholders
- Performing testing as per defined scope
- Develop automation scripts and respective configurations
- Daily status reporting and co-ordination with onsite team
- Timely completion of deliverables and provide QA Sign-off
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Well verged with SE/SDLC/STLC/Agile, Test Methodology & Processes
- Strong analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Experience on Functional and Non-Functional Testing
- Experience in Test Automation frme work development like key-word driven, Data-driven, Hybrid, Page-object Model.
- Exposure to Selenium Webdriver with any language like Java / C# / Python.
- Experienced in API testing using any tools like SOAP UI / Postman
- Should have done performance testing and have experience in any performance testing tool like JMeter.
- Should know configuration management tools like git.
- Security testing experience will be added advantage.
- Good attitude towards work and Good team player
- Should be able to work independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Sound technical writing and ability to express technical ideas fluently in English
- Quickly Leaner, should understand the existing processes and workflow
- Identify & Suggest the best Usability flow based on understanding of the product
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of QA Processes and Methodology using contextual testing concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be agile in his approach and ready to take up new challenges
- Good understanding Automation testing concepts
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible to work in odd shifts (if required)
- Experience working with overseas clients
- Experience working on SharePoint would be plus